Organization and Management of all services for a Wedding
Always paying special attention to all the expectations of their clients, trying to reach and exceed all your wishes, it aims for a memorable event that will be remembered not only by the bride and groom, but by each guest.
That way, the bride and groom may enjoy their engagement!
- Suggestion and presentation of wedding’s places and services;
- Management of all selected services;
- Budget management support;
- Suggested places for accommodation and booking.
- Organization of additional events: welcome reception; farewell brunch, etc.
- Support on choosing the honeymoon (by a partner travel agency).
Coordination of the services on the wedding’s day
The LUXE’s team only performs a single event per day to ensure a quality of excellence.
- Presence of LUXE’s professionals on your wedding’s day: Wedding planners, managers, coordinators and hostesses (who speak several languages).
This is the result of the LUXE Destination Weddings’ team’s decorations.
First, the concept will be decided together with the bride and groom and after it will be presented a decoration’s budget. All decoration’s assembly and disassembly is made by the team, as well as, all process related with decoration of the event.
- Decoration’s assembly and disassembly;
- Rental of materials;
- Creation of wedding’s design.
Wedding Lawsuit Management
In most cases, this is a complex process, which requires the knowledge who does it.
For this reason, LUXE Destination Weddings works with lawyers who are able to meet the demands that a marriage requires.
Symbolic ceremony is often the ideal solution for many couples.
The symbolic marriage consists of a wedding with only the bride and groom or 300 other guests, in which at the legal level the marriage won’t be valid.
Often this couple would have already married legally in their country, wanting the symbolic ceremony elsewhere that would otherwise be more complex.
LUXE Destination Weddings has several multi-language domain ceremonialists.